AWAKEN is pleased to offer five yoga retreats at The Resort at Cavanaugh's for 2018. Each retreat's foundation is an incredible integration between vigorous practice, mental work, and lots of fun. All levels of practice, including first-timers, are part of the Awaken family. Other activities include a mountain hikes, boat rides, nature watching and cooking classes. Award winning, fresh farm to plate cuisine is prepared along with wine tastings.
Cavanaugh's is located on Priest Lake, Idaho, about 6 hours driving distance from Seattle; 7 hours from Portland and 1.5 hours from Spokane, for a time of renewal and nurturing surrounded by the beautiful Selkirk mountains.
Packages include yoga, lodging & food.
Single occupancy room w/private bath - $750
Single occupancy room w/shared bath - $700
Double occupancy room w/private bath - $625
Double occupancy room w/shared bath - $575
Loft bedroom w/shared bath - $500
Please fill out the request form or
call 206.841.6111 to sign up for AWAKEN
SCROLL DOWN FOR A SAMPLE SCHEDULE
The primary yoga room at Cavanaugh's, is the 2500sf lake view room with a deck. A minimum of two classes per day will be offered, with free time in between to enjoy other activities such as hikes and boat rides or to venture off on your own. Three meals per day will be offered with thought to special dietary needs.
Lodging at the resort is high end luxury! Between the four lodges, there are 7 master suites with baths, 4 private rooms with shared baths, and four lofts that each have 6 beds. Each lodge is fully appointed with a gourmet kitchen, full sized washer and dryer, flat screen tv's, leather furniture. and all beds have high-end memory foam mattresses with 900 thread count linens. Sleep well!
A sample day will look like:
- 8am - 60 minute hot vinyasa flow with Kirstin Greig
- 9-10 breakfast buffet on deck
- 1030am Options:
- Guided Ancient Cedars Hike led by John with picnic lunch.
- Meditation Session w/Jo Parsons.
- Boat Ride to upper priest with Big John with picnic lunch at Lions Head
- Free Time with suggestions of hikes and activities
- 5pm - 75 min sunset power with Kevin Ng
- 7pm - Dinner on Deck
- 830pm S’Mores, Songs and Stories around the campfire, Stargazing from the dock.
- Late night yin with Jo Parsons